About Employer: With its reputation for over 20 years in construction and engineering fields and its partner; the world’s largest steel producer, serves all customers on one-stop foundations solutions. The company is specialized in providing sheet piles for all construction foundation.
- Operate Order-to-Cash processing for steel sheet piles, steel piping, beams, struts and other supporting steel structures
- Support Sales & Commercial Team for all orders
- Prepare, issue and summit contracts and costing summary on order processing i.e. PO, PL, Invoice, etc.
- Follow up suppliers documents, delivery/shipment with both customer and freight forwarder
- Compile and check payment voucher along with supporting documents for internal verification and payment approval
- Ensure timely commercial invoice, packing lists, letter of credit for each shipment are captured in the system
- Manage cost within the budget for all orders
- Manage shipment volume by monitoring sales volume in shipment and updating weekly report for decision making
- Establish and implement Standard Operating Procedures
- Safe-keep all documents and maintain 5s filling system
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality
- Obtained Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or related fields
- 1-2 years of experience in Order-to-Cash Processing
- Fresh graduate is also welcome.
- Good command in both Thai and English
- Excellent communication
- Experience in using Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is a plus.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 17.00 hrs.
Office: Bangkok (MRT Area)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)