Our client is one of top chemical manufacturers and they are increasing production capacity. The company is looking for a key professional "Operation Director" to develop strategies and increase productivity to meet the company’s vision and goals.
- Overseeing all operational activities such as production planning, manpower, machines, quality, including engineering.
- Handling the company’s strategic plans into defined operational plans.
- Defining performance management KPI’s to monitor operational success against objectives.
- Restructuring business activities to increase speed and efficiency.
- Understanding company policy and setting section's target and communicate with subordinates.
- Setting actual plans and also control the progress to achieve section's target.
- Analyzing the case upon section’s target have not been accomplished and finding solution to solve problem.
- Developing manufacturing plan to be suitable upon the progress is configurations.
- Preparing Daily Production pan and monitoring actual production input-output.
- Supervising subordinates in case of production delayed.
- Preparing efficient manpower and resources needed to produce products.
- Reviewing and approving training programs to develop manpower skills.
- Implementing lean management procedures to improve productivity.
- Researching opportunities for cost savings across the business.
- Developing leadership and training program to increase employee effectiveness.
- Highly motivated with a passion for driving operational business change.
- Reporting to the board on operation activities towards business goals.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelors or Master Degrees in Industrial, Production engineering or related fields.
- 10 years experiences in manufacturing management.
- Good knowledge of production, engineering, project and cost management, etc.
- Good communication in English.
Working hour: 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)