• Provide an immediate and professional response to any of the patient's medical questions or queries.
• Support and advise, as well as convey medical recommendations in an accessible, sensitive manner.
• Primary contact person for the patient, and serves as the main medium of communication, simplifying the process for the patient.
• Handle aspects of case management; scheduling appointments, tests and treatments.
• Take into account the wishes and schedule of the member, and strive to provide them with the best treatment options in a timely manner
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Nursing / Diploma in Health Science
• Experience: ICU/Oncology/Internal Medicine
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Prefer candidates who is currently practicing in the Intensive Care Unit of any hospital
• Able to speak in English, Thai