Our client are the largest company in the world that is dedicated to industrial automation and information. They are looking for the candidate for Network & Security solutions Engineer as following qualification;
- Design, implement and support networking, virtualization, analytics and cyber security related systems for manufacturing and process industries.
- Write detailed documentation that could include user needs, system specifications, observed issues with remediation recommendations or implementation requirements in order to develop or modify above mentioned system.
- Set up Proof of Concepts and Demos on site / off site to support the Network Consultants.
- Support marketing events to set up the demos and present our capabilities to customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology or related technology degree
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in networking / servers / analytics field is an advantage
- Hands on experience in Networking test instruments / Computer software
- Only Female profiles (at least 2-3 years of working experience)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to document reports based on the field and lab work
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strong understanding of Networking principles and protocols OR strong understanding of Computer Systems,
- Servers, Cloud, Data Analytics
- Knowledge of Industrial Control systems will be an advantage
- Flexibility for travel 50% - 75% is required and can include both domestic and international trips.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)