Our Japanese client, IT Solution Service Provider, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Network Engineer
- Perform day-to-day network operation service, incident, problem, request and change management.
- Design, plan and implement network infrastructure
- Maintain, Optimize, troubleshooting and resolve network infrastructure to meet SLA
- Monitor network performance, Ensure Availability and Reliability. Prepare monthly report
- On-call support during non-office hours, Flexible working location within Bangkok area
- Male/Female age between 25-35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer Engineer, Computer Science or related field
- Experience on network infrastructure support for at least 3 years
- Experience on configuration network related such as LAN, WAN, Wireless, Firewall
- Have CCNP is an advantage
- Experience on Voice, CUCM and IP scan would be a plus
- Good communication in English.
Location: Wireless Road, Phloen Chit
Working time: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 17:30 o'clock
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)