Our client is leading freight forwarding company.
- Business development, maintain and penetrate hi-tech market in Thailand as well as managing existing key accounts.
- Develop relationship with customers, understanding customers' need, suggest best solutions, services and support to customers.
- Fully responsible for rate negotiation to align with business units, maintained and documented rate sheets.
- Transfer new business to operations and ensure that customer requirements and the company’s commitments are met.
- Conduct review sessions with assigned customers; continuous process improvement and innovation, customer’s strategy and priority, delivery of excellent operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Logistics or related fields.
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female, age between 30-40 years old.
- At least 5 years experiences in freight forwarding industry concentration in Hi-Tech market.
- Proactive sales with ability to maintain relationship with existing key clients, initiative, good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven track record in penetrating Hi-Tech market and generate sales volume.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills with ability to work well under pressure and independently.
- Good command in English both written and spoken.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)