Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following.
- Conduct new model in Mold, Plastic Injection and Assembly Plastic Part.
- Contact customer and vendors at new model all process.
- Review Mold concept and Jig& Fixture to joint as customer.
- Trail new Mold / new material / new spay.
- Mold repair and Mold maintenance.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Supervise, schedule and manage all aspects of the Molding department
- Troubleshoot any molding issues using Root Cause Analysis (or similar) to determine and correct the issues going forward.
- Develop a network of Team Leaders that work directly with operators to ensure all machines stay running.
- Attend the daily production meeting and assign work based on the priorities outlined in the meeting.
- Manage department profitability by improving first time yield and reducing material waste.
- Work with Quality to qualify new or existing parts on new Mold.
- Prepare and conduct all Molding department employee reviews.
- Train and cross-train employees on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain the preventative maintenance schedule for all Mold and auxiliary equipment
- Create and maintain a safe work environment.
- Male, age over 35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years in Mold Management with Automotive industry, preferable Japanese manufacturing.
- Knowledge of Mold repair, Mold modify and Mold maintenance.
- 3 years in management role as Supervisor or Asst. Manager level.
- Able to speak Japanese would be a plus.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Allowance: provided bonus 6 months as average
- Working day: only Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)