Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Plan schedule of Mold spare part making plan.
- Plan schedule of Mold modification plan.
- Making Mold spare part or supplier contract making to achieves.
- Mold maintenance plan.
- Compare and qualify spare part form supplier or internal making.
- Coordinate team or concerned to solve mold maintenance problem and success section goals.
- Advisor team to solve any troubles all form spare part making, mold drawing or new mold making.
- Design and making new mold.
- Advisor team to solve Mold maintenance plan and develop team to achieve goals.
- Report operation result and operation plan to superior.
- Male, age over 32 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- Over 5 years in Mold Maintenance with Japanese Automotive manufacturing or Mold maker.
- At least 2 years in Supervisor role, to manage sub-ordinates.
- Able to speak Japanese would be a plus.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill, leadership skill and communication skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Allowance: provided bonus 3 months as average
Location: Pluakdaeng, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)