Our client is world’s leading technology in Heavy machinery industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Design new tooling/Fixture and equipment to support production line activity.
- Follow up the result of problem solving.
- Convert 3D file from engineering Dept. and access file to VCTH ERP.
- Developing project according to master plan
- Continued develop as mention from customer and other comment.
- Coordinate with Production team and Development team when has testing issues or problem.
- Work with related Department such as Purchasing Department for sourcing new parts for domestic replacement. Specify the specification of parts and give clarify to the supplier. In order to allow the Purchasing Department to proceed with future Quote and negotiation.
- Support, develop, and maintain documents and procedures as per related department requirement.
- Together with Production team to make a production plan to meet the target and not complicate the development of product along with the Production Department of plan
- Other assignment
- Male Age between 27-35 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or other related field.
- 5-7 years’ experience as a Mechanical Engineer.
- Able to use 2D, 3D, Solid Work.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill.
- Strong knowledge background in mechanical, hydraulic and fluid system.
- Allowance: provided performance based bonus.
- Working day: only Monday to Friday.
Location: Pinthong Industrial Estate, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)