Our client is world’s leading in Furniture product. They are looking for potential candidate who can fulfill their requirement as following.
- Male/Female, age 32-40 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineer, Logistic & Supply Chain Management or relate field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Material Management, purchasing and Logistics.
- Strong analysis skill and can use excel, macro, access or visual program.
- Have knowledge in SAP, Oracle ERP, MRP.MPS
- Good communication in English.
- Coordinate with other department and external parties as required to achieve safe and efficient MRP & Logistics function
- Monitor to ensure material forecast effective communication (in the beginning, Logistics center) with suppliers with on time delivery and part supply to production line timely.
- Summary weekly and monthly report for top management review a monthly meeting.
- Coordinate with Logistics center, Production control and warehouse for material supply and monthly and weekly production plan.
- Material & planning production Inventory control and stock management.
Location: Banbueng, Chonburi
Working day: Mon – Fri 08.00 – 17.00 hrs. (1 sat per month)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)