Our client, Establishing via selling electrical equipment materials to starting the business, able to expand the business contents further to include products such as wire harness’ and manufacturing of Electric Circuit Board is seeking for " Material Control Supervisor ".
- Monitoring Inventory levels and processing of inventory transaction generated from cut lists and material requisitions.
- Responsible cycle counting of key raw material and oversight of annual physical inventory.
- Responsible for Corporate part number database, the monitoring and classification of parts and associated data.
- Monitor and recommend purchase/build requirements for key raw material and manufactured stock inventory items.
- Male or Female
- Age 25-35 years old
- Bachelor degree in related field.
- Good communicate in English and Computer literacy (be able to make English documents).
- At least 3-5 years handling more than 100 different parts in Material control section.
- Special skills: Learn quickly and with enthusiasm in the job.
- Good communication skills.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)