Our client, a Japanese Trading Company. They are looking for anexperienced Marketing officer to support their team.
- Work coordinately with other internal departments, business partner or agency to develop and execute marketing plan or new product launch.
- Gather and analyze feedback from Sales & Marketing campaign result.
- Complete monthly sales reports and other related reports or survey as required.
- Initiate, monitor, review and report on all marketing activity.
- Coordinate with regulatory team for new product development.
- Manage stock, shipment planning and demand planning.
- Prepare for spending allocation of A&P cost.
- Summarize invoice information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- At least 3 years experiences in marketing field, consumer product preferably
- Be able to work independently and also a good team player
- Creative with highly disciplined and able to meet agreed deadlines of assignment
- A multi-tasker and fast learner with good organizational skills
- Good command of English both speaking and writing
- Able to work in fast moving environment and under pressure
- Understand Japanese manner or culture.
- Computer literate, especially in Excel and Power Point
- Understand marketing trend
Type of business: Trading
Location: BTS Area
Working day: Mon – Fri
Type of job: Permanent
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)