Our client, a Japanese Trading Company. They are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to support their team.
- Setting marketing strategy to achieve sales target
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Planning campaigns and strategies to satisfy customer needs
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Maintaining good relationships with existing and new clients
- Male or female, age between 35 – 40 years.
- Bachelor or Master Degree’s in Marketing
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Has experience in FMCG Industry
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, creativity, and strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, organized, flexible and able to handle pressure and tight deadlines
Working day: Monday – Friday & Alt Sat / 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Location: BTS Area
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)