Our client is a top 3 delivery services company in China it provides domestic and international express delivery. Leading comprehensive service providers of express delivery logistics and aims to provide customers with integrated, comprehensive logistics solutions. In addition to providing high-quality logistics services at the distribution end.
- Brand building and exceeding sales targets
- Oversee and implement pricing policy, discount approval authority and timely maintenance rate setting
- Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
- Ensuring the sales team update the CRM effectively with all appropriate data.
- Performance managing underperforming members of the sales team.
- Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
- Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors (Chinese)
- Researching potential target industries and customers.
- Attending meetings with customers alongside sales consultants.
- Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
- Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimized to maximize inbound sales opportunities.
- Background of the Sales and Marketing Manager
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
- Relevant industry experience ideally from a competition
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/Commerce with major in Sales and Marketing related disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in express courier sales and marketing with 3 years of managerial experience
- Exposure in express delivery of logistics industry is preferred
- Sound knowledge in account management, marketing communication, advertising and promotion essential
- Business acumen with proven record of achievements in sales and marketing
- Strong leadership to lead team to achieve targets
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)