- Responsible for all "Digital Marketing, Social Marketing and Content Marketing” activities for the company.
- Collaborative with Business and Sales Divisions to implement and achieve marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with marketing team across the region to localize, implement and analyze marketing campaigns.
- Manage and evaluate all marketing activities through metric monitoring for marketing improvement and effectiveness.
- Responsible for creating all marketing related materials including brochures, trade fair materials, website assets, email campaigns and advertisement.
- Responsible for the whole process of marketing activities from conceptualization to success measurement of doing campaign activities, digital initiatives and managing events.
- Manage sales funnels through the CRM platform, ensure that qualified leads are transferred to sales team.
- Manage external agencies where required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management or related discipline with at least 3 years of marketing experience in B2B environment.
- Thai Nationality only, age between 28-35 years old.
- Computer literacy, advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Familiar with digital platform, SEO, Google Analytics, HTML, Content Marketing is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Able to work independently, under tight timeline and pressure.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to successfully multi-tasking.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work at Pathumthani.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)