Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Leading and managing all aspects of manufacturing facility in safety, quality, production, cost Management, supply chain.
- Set strategy and direction of the plant, in alignment with the organization's overall strategy to Achieve operational excellence including KPI's setting and budget.
- Make decision and responsible for every related activity that effect plant efficiency and Product quality.
- Monitor manufacturing cost performance, initiates and monitor cost reduction program.
- Expenditure for operations, including Proposals for production equipment purchase, Facilities and process Improvement in order to create cost saving and Increase productivity.
- Establish inventory control procedures.
- Plan and monitor plant maintenance activities.
- Evaluates and analyze machine performance and production capability. Create plans for future Improvement.
- Lead for production engineering to support all new model and improvement.
- Team leaders to support the new product and new model transfer by working closely with other plants aboard, from receiving order until mass production Including plant lay out setting and all machines & equipment installation.
- Male, age over 38 years old.
- Master’s Degree of Business Administration with overseas education is preferable.
- Bachelors’ Degree of Engineering is a must.
- Over 10 years of manufacturing management experience at Automotive Multinational Corporation.
- Background of Supply Chain Management is preferred.
- Must be good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing), prefer TOEIC over 600.
- Exposure to 6 Sigma-Lean Environment is preferable.
- Knowledgeable of Customer satisfaction, Customer PPM, On time delivery to customer, Productivity, Safety, Employee engagement, Inventory and freight.
Location: Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)