A very visible client-facing role serving as the local Thai spokesman & “face” of this global technology enterprise. This is a senior role with P&L, Business Development and Operational accountability for Thailand.
The ideal candidate will be a strong thought leader who has exemplary communication skills, a proven track record of building strong customer relationships, strong Operational & Commercial acumen and experience in the Technology, Digital Products & Services for Corporate & Banking customers
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for the long-term project delivery efforts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Develop short/long term company and product roadmap.
- Oversee all ongoing Project Delivery efforts and track project metrics in terms of budget & schedule.
- Solid understanding of Financial Planning & Budgeting and the ability to read and act on financial reports.
Overseas university degree in Technology or other relevant field coupled with a Finance or Management degree (Master’s Degree a plus).
Experience and other qualifications
- 10+ years ‘experience in the following financial service or payment gateway industry.
- 5+ years ‘proven experience as top management or in other managerial position in related sector.
- Experience with government projects.
- Proven track record in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision.
- Financial Acumen | P&L Responsibility.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, management, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Motivates cross functional individuals and teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – Thai and English.
- Ability to work across diverse organizations and lead complex internal and external project teams.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)