Our client, an established in 2008 as an IT hub to provide an end-to-end service and operation support to our commercial banks and other companies in South East Asia and Pacific Ocean areas.
- Analyzing, writing, testing and maintaining software within bank projects.
- Creating tests plans, problem-solving and correcting software defects.
- Adhering to in-house quality procedures.
- Be autonomous to make right technical decisions in the course of its duties.
- Constantly updating technical knowledge.
- 3 years at least and 5 year as senior level in IBM Z/OS environment.
- Team player, Open-minded, anticipation and speed adaptation.
- Ability to listen and communicate are required
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines.
- Rigor and organization skills are required, whilst working to tight deadlines
Technical Skills Required
- COBOL, CICS, DB2, VSAM
- Knowledge on development tools: Xpeditor, Optim, Abend aid (would be a plus).
- Bonus average 2 months
- Annual Leave 14 Days
- Provident fund 5%
- Health Insurance
- Flexible working hour / Mon to Fri.
- Physical Check up
- Outing & party
Work hour: Start 08.00 or 10.00 Flexible time (8h.)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)