Our client is a renowned commercial refrigeration manufacturing and well known as a true innovator in the universe of plug-in refrigerated cabinets.
- Check and discuss with R&D and MKTG department on master request.
- Assign new codes for new parts in time.
- Create new codes, BOM in SAP in time.
- Create new spare parts in SAP in time.
- Maintain codes and BOM in SAP in time.
- Record validated drawings and documents.
- Check and broadcast ECQ based on the ECQ from R&D engineer.
- Manage ECQ from broadcast to release in SAP and EPIC in time.
- Communicate with colleagues for EPIC configuration and relevant master data problems.
- Work with purchasing, production, MKTG and sales for master data problems.
- Finish temporary task assigned.
- Other issue arranged by the company.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial or related field.
- 3 year of experiences in R&D, Part Control or Purchasing.
- Knowledge in ERP, RM, Manufacturing process and cost structure
- SAP knowledge is required
- Able to communicate in English
Location: Cha-Am, Petchaburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)