Our client is a chemical additive manufacturer for decorative and industrial paint markets.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance and repair procedures on Company’s mechanical equipment, lab equipment and utility systems.
- Lead team to analyses machine breakdown root cause and corrective with right action.
- Supports on manufacturing activity for project of safety, productivity, cost reduction and quality improvement.
- Manage external sub-contractors and suppliers who are required to perform maintenance and repair activities within the Company.
- Manage spare parts inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Manage Maintenance Department staff.
- Manage Maintenance Department budget.
- Maintain ISO9001
- Bachelor’s degree Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Related fields.
- Minimum of 8 years’ working on mechanical production equipment.
- Knowledge of the maintenance and mechanical environment of a colorant/paint and or printing ink factory or similar manufacturing environment.
- Experienced in Utility / Facility, Cooling, Chillers, Wastewater, Electrical, Exhaust system within the plant.
- Good knowledge in Hydraulic system, Pneumatic system, Inverter drive, and PLC.
- Experienced in working on ERP/ MRP software system/ maintenance module.
- Good communication skills.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)