- Responsible for all operations of warehouse activities and delivery.
- Controlling the volume of raw materials, parts in process and finished products.
- Co-ordinate with customers, suppliers and transport companies in role of Logistics management.
- Manages finished goods, spare parts and raw materials / goods receiving area and ensuring all stock issuing procedure has been followed.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results. Supervise and manage WH team’s performance to be achieved as the business goals
- Managing staff’s performance as well as coaching, developing them career.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Logistics or any related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in warehouse and delivery management from heavy industry
- Expertise in SAP and computer usage.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Knowledge of logistics, inventory, warehouse, spare part control and FG delivery.
- Leadership skills and a proactive character.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)