Company provides Polishing Film, currently looking for an experienced candidate to join as Logistics Manager
- Overall main responsibilities are management in purchasing and procurement, material planning, store and receiving, capacity planning and scheduling, logistics, local & export warehouse and delivery control.
- Develop and manage the overall logistics strategy.
- Determine KPIs logistics.
- Manage process improvement solutions.
- Time Management, evaluate, training and coaching.
- Cooperate with any related work field; Sales, Finance, Engineering and Production team.
- Business Development with supplier and third parties.
- Budget planning and bring department achieve company policy.
- Male / Female, Age 30-40 years old.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s in supply chain management, Logistics, or similar relevant field.
- Work experience in Management level for 3-4 years.
- Good performance and impact on company’s success.
- English as Business Level with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work in Ayutthaya.
Location: Phra Nakhon Ayutthaya
Working hour: Mon-Fri, 08:00 -17:00
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)