“Our client, a Japanese Automotive business is now seeking for a Logistics Assistant Manager who can handle their daily business in Chonburi.”
- Planning operation, coordinating and monitoring the progress of operation.
- The efficient utilization of space and location control.
- Manage and control the warehouse process and Cycle time for warehouse.
- To coordinate the work with other relate department.
- Shipping vehicle control.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Over 5 years of experience in Automotive (Warehouse, Inventory control, Logistics Management)
- Strong leadership, good interpersonal skill and problem solving skills.
- Good command of written and spoke English.
- Good communication skills & able to work under high pressure.
Working day: Mon – Fri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)