Our client is a leading supplier of tools and equipment in construction machinery, mining machinery also including all kinds of vehicles. They are seeking qualified professional to be a part of the team.
- Oversee in Agreement Revision, Business Contract and Japanese Accommodation Contract.
- Legal consulting and coordinate with law firms in any company business issue.
- Up to date and control of company legal documents both new and revision.
- Coordinate in Affiliated Corporate Governance.
- Control and Issue Shareholders or Board of Director meeting and another related document.
- Consolidation all reports to the headquarter.
- Responsible an Internal control and Risk assessment.
- Liaison with other organizations in administration issues.
- Handle all documents and reports regarding to manager’s tasks.
- Manage agenda including appointment arrangements.
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Male/Female, age 28 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience with general administration in collection or legal area.
- Excellent in English and/or Japanese conversation will be an added advantage.
- Strong negotiation, consultation skills and target oriented.
- Work under pressure, willing to work hard and good personality.
- Good interpersonal and business communication.
- Computer literacy is mandatory.
- Working hours: Mon – Fri (08:00 – 17:00)
- Bonus: 5 months + extra
- Position allowance
- Perfect attendance
- Group insurance
- Free shuttle bus
- Provident fund
Location: Amata City, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)