Our client, a Japanese Manufacturing company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Legal Compliance Department Manager.
- Nationality Thai, Male/Female, Age over 40 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Law
- Excellent command of English (TOEIC 850 up)
- Experience 8-10in field such as Legal and Compliance, Risk Management, Audit and the similar
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Be a fast learner with strong working ethic
- Able to work in team or individual and complete assignments within deadline
- Manage legal affairs and compliance tasks serving to domestic and ASEAN affiliates
- Responsible for establishing contract management system, contract reviews and setting up standards
- Responsible for legal compliance operation, monitoring and audit
- Investigate and provide solution when legal/compliance issues occur, follow up with the corrective and preventive status and report to the management
- Give guidance to legal/compliance organizers in ASEAN affiliates to promote legal/compliance initiatives
- Plan and conduct legal/compliance awareness and training
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.00 am - 5.00 pm
Working Location: Nana area
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident fund, Annual health check up
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)