Provide advice to the functional and country leadership on SHE and Quality, relevant changes in regulations, and initiatives to improve performance in Quality and SHE.
Ensure that accurate safety metric and quality KPI reports are created and published per established schedules.
Focus on Customer Excellence through rapid resolution of complaints and delivery of sustainable solutions. Serve as primary interface with customers for Quality matters.
Control Quality at Service Centers and Manufacturers following established procedures. Identify and implement Process Improvement in the inspection, repair, handling and storage activities focused on delivering a consistent product quality.
Identify areas for continuous product improvement, support testing and deployment of innovative solutions.
Manage quality programs to ensure that raw materials comply with the specification
Implement initiatives and programs designed to reduce injuries in -managed facilities and for all Thailand field-based employees
Ensure that all applicable safety and environmental incidents are reported in a timely fashion, investigated properly, and classified and reported according to Brambles SOP and applicable governmental regulations.
- University degree in any relevant field with preference for a degree in the Environmental, Health and Safety field of study.
- 5+ years of working experience in and industrial environment with experience in Environmental, Health and Safety or Quality Experience
- 5+ years of experience in the Health, Safety and Environmental field
- Experience managing quality programs
- Experience interacting with external customers
- Experience with audit processes
- Experience with MNC/JV would be preferred Skills and Knowledge
- Intimate and detailed knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations of Thailand
- Skilled communicator, both oral and written, and able to present effectively at senior levels in the organization
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)