Role Propose: To provide the managerial leadership, technologies and training to the Laboratory team to support the fabric/sub-materials testing, fabric inspection, chemistry-based fabric problem-solving, and waste-water treatment needs of the Factory.
Key Accountability Areas:
Quality Testing and Inspection
- Quality Standards
- Fabric Inspection
- Fabric, Sub-Materials, and Garment Testing
- Customer Certification
Chemistry-based Fabric Problem Solving
- Solutions, Incoming Material
- Solutions, Production Process
- Knowledge Sharing
Waste-water Treatment Support
- Sewage Test Results
- Sewage Treatment Improvement
Fabric QC Inspector Engagement
- Bachelor’s degree in field of Chemical Textile, Textile Technology, Chemical Engineering or any related field
- 5-7 years experiences in field of Laboratory in Garment Industry
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Computer literate especially proficiency in MS-Office
Location: Omnoi Samutsakorn
Work hour: Mon – Fri 8.00am-6.00pm.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)