Our client is one of the world's leading companies for the development and production of machines and solutions.
- B.A. Degree in Logistics, Economics or Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in Management level for logistic function
- Proficient in English Communication, Chinese Speaking skill is preferred
- Overall supply chain management
- Improve service to customers across Asia
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service
- Directing, optimizing and coordinate full order cycle
- Higher experience in an international logistic perspective
- Full understanding in international import/export procedures under different incoterms (EXW, DAP, DDP, CIF…)
- Full understanding in local free-trade zone regulations, etc.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)