Our client is a multinational trading company, headquartered in Germany. Currently, they are looking for high caliber candidate for Lead Accountant to join Accounting team in Thailand.
- Lead and perform timely and accurate daily accounting operation to ensure accuracy and timely financial reporting and month-end accounting closing
- Coordinate with overseas offices in South East Asia concerning inter-company reconciliation
- Supervise accounting team on daily accounting operations including AR, AP, GL, Costing, TAX, VAT
- Responsible for cash flow projection and liaison with banks regarding treasury matters
- Maintain proper internal control system to align with other operational departments
- Handle cost center allocation, billings and claims
- Support Accounting Department Manager on any other accounting related and ad-hoc assignments and deal with Regional Financial & Accounting in Malaysia.
- Thai National
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 5 years of professional accounting experience in supervisory level with multinational trading or import-export business is preferable
- Audit background is an advantage
- Good leadership skill, detail oriented, modern thinking and outgoing, positive attitude, good team player, multi-tasking, hands on personality, friendly and trustworthy, and familiar with multinational working environment
- Proficient in MS Office, experience with SAP would be an advantage
- Good command of English.
Working Hour: Monday - Friday
Benefits: Fixed Bonus, Performance Bonus, Health & Life Insurance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)