Our client, Japanese Company which is well known for Pharmaceutical business with long history, is now seeking for a Key Account Specialist.
- Key Account Management – Sales Target achievement, territory management and coverage, product knowledge and selling competencies, building brand value for the assigned key account.
- Collaborative promotion with team - Establish close collaborative working relationship to achieve desired business results.
1. Key Account Management
- Develop and enhance ongoing liaison with KOLs, other healthcare organizations and patient support groups
- Work on new KOL development by organizing ad boards, speaker trainings, etc.
- Add value to HCPs with excellent understanding and communication of product, key messages, clinical data, and infectious disease area with a patient-centric approach
- Lead KOL mapping, listing and management
- Organize scientific events, product presentation and speaker programs to maximize the brand value
- Ensure listing in hospitals for assigned brand. Manage the processes in assigned hospital around listing, reimbursement and education in order to expedite listing and availability of product
- Collect, analyze and interpret local market intelligence to identify market potential and new business opportunities
2. Collaborative promotion with Sales and Marketing Team
- Develop excellent relations with team and collaborate through a constructive approach to sales meeting and the resolution of day-to-day business issues
- Help product manager (PM) in the areas including but not limited to the following;
- Implementing the business plan
- Developing detailing tools and other collaterals
- Deepening engagement with key influencers and high –potential prescribers in government and private accounts
- Providing product training including disease area for sales representative
- Providing more detailed product information at scientific events such as a Symposium or fellowship forum
- Attending a product presentation organized by sales reps at hospital and handle difficult, in-depth question. Making a product at a key, selected hospitals
- Any Gender, Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, or Life science and MBA is preferred
- Good command in English both writing and speaking
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a product specialist in infectious disease area, Antibacterial Drug is preferred
- High responsibility and able to work flexible hours
- Computer literate, especially in Excel and Power Point
- Have own car
- Pharmacist license preferred
Location: BTS Area
Working time: Mon – Fri / 8:30 AM. – 5:30 PM.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)