Our client, Japanese company which is well known for international trading business with long history in Thailand, is seeking for a Key account assistant Manager (OTC).
- Lead all Key Account activities in assigned area to achieve targets of sales volume, revenue, profit
- Monitor and analyze sales performance both Sales in and Sales Out from the reports, evaluate sales promotion and in-store activities and summarize/ submit sales / evaluation reports
- Visit Key customers periodically also make a visit to problem customers together with / without distributor
- Monitor market trends in market and advise supervisor/ management of changes in competition or related matters in order to support the marketing strategy
- Collaborate with team in planning and executing special projects and programs
- Develop new business opportunities with potential customers and existing customer, establish and maintain good relationship to ensure customer commitment and satisfaction
- Any Gender, over 35 years old / Thai nationality ONLY!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or Business Administration or equivalent. Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years experiences in TT Sales field, OTC product preferably
- Ability to analyze and utilize market data and marketing information to formulate effective plans
- Ability to communicate and work effectively in a team
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines. Able to multitask and manage projects independently.
- Possesses strong analytical skills and creativity. Takes initiative, is proactive and self-motivated.
- Good command of English both speaking and writing
- Computer literate, especially in Excel and Power Point
- Have own car
- Able to travel to UPC
Location: BKK & UPC
Head Office: Downtown Bangkok (Close to BTS)
Working hours: Mon – Fri / 9:00 AM. – 5:00 PM.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)