Our client is an application services in banking now seeking for a Junior Java Developer (Spring Cloud), who can implement banking application software for their customer.
- Work with technical and business team members so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Design and develop applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use.
- Develop very high-quality production ready code within an agile environment.
- Write scalable code with extensive test coverage, working in a professional environment with source control, dev/stage/production release cycles, continuous integration, and deployment.
- Learn, improve, stretch, and from that, mentor and lead.
- Bachelors or master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar and/or relevant work experience
- 2 years’ experience in Java server-side/back-end development in a production environment
- Strong knowledge in Spring Boot / Cloud, Micro services / Docker, AWS / Cloud Foundry, Web services / REST APIs, Messaging / MQ, JSON / XML
- Analytical Thinking, Good Communication Skills, Messaging / MQ, JSON / XML
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills; meticulous & methodical
- Excellent communication skills in working with co-workers and clients
- Strong self-driven research and problem-solving skills
- Strong Communication in English and work with international environment.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)