Our client is an IT Solution now seeking for a Junior Java Developer / Engineer, who are self-motivated team players, reliable and have strong research and problem-solving skills for their business.
- In this role you work with technical and business team members - so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Design and develop applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use.
- Develop very high-quality production ready code within an agile environment.
- Write scalable code with extensive test coverage, working in a professional environment with source control, dev/stage/production release cycles, continuous integration, and deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar and/or relevant work experience
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills; meticulous & methodical
- Less than 3 years’ experience in Java server-side/back-end development in a production environment
- Excellent communication skills in working with co-workers and clients
- Strong self-driven research and problem-solving skills
- Java 8
- English – Great communicator
- Spring Boot / Spring Cloud
- Microservices / Docker, AWS / Cloud Foundry
- Webservices / REST APIs
- Analytical Thinking
- Good Communication Skills
- Messaging / MQ
- JSON / XML
- Five-day Work Week
- Annual and Performance Bonus
- Social Security
- Referral Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)