Our client a leasing company is now seeking for a BI developer, who can help them implement and develop their project.
- Analyzing business requirements to determine solutions.
- Design and Implement data warehouse.
- Development of ETL Data Integration and scripting.
- Develops BI solutions, creates presentations, demos and prototype.
- Work with the IT and BI team to understand data sources and data models for reporting.
- Implement simple and executive business intelligence reports, dashboards to meet the business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or related fields
- Male or Female Age 24-30 years old
- At least 1 years experienced in Business Intelligence Project.
- Strong in designing data model and/or data warehouse (partitioning or In-memory skill), OLAP Cube.
- Good knowledge in ETL technologies: Pentaho (Preferred), SSIS, IBM DataStage or Infomatica.
- Strong in BI reporting implementation: SSRS, QlikView, SpotFire or PowerBI.
- Experience in real-time reporting is preferred.
- Strong in database programming: T-SQL, PL/SQL or NZSQL.
- Experience on Big-Data Platform implementation: Apache Hadoop, MapReduce, Yarn, Hive, Pig, HBase, HDFS or MongoDB is preferred.
- Ability to implement on multiple OS server: CentOS, Windows Server 2012 or UNIX.
- Ability to work on multiple project in the same period.
- Ability to work in a not clear environment.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good in English both spoken and written.
- Five-day work week
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)