Our client is software development and IT solution company
- Complete the software development lifecycle of web application, including participation in requirements gathering, application design, developing code, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Collaboration with project manager and system analysts to identify areas where technical solutions can be applied to improve accuracy and productivity.
- Update Software documents.
- Male / Female, Thai nationality
- Age not over 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in major of computer sciences, IT or related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in programming using Java, J2EE technologies, Oracle and Object-Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of frameworks like Struts, Spring or Hibernate.
- Java certification would be an advantage
- Preferred Skills: Java and J2EE, WebSphere, RDBMS, esp. DB2, Spring, Unit testing, Debugging and defect investigation
Location Working: BTS Silom Can onsite Asok and Chong Nonsi (Sometime)
Working Time: 08.30 am – 17.30 pm
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)