We are currently looking for a Java Developer for a young, dynamic and rapidly expanding German consulting company with high expertise in software architecture and development. The company established in 2015 and has SWAT-teams for microservices, middleware, integration, industrial solutions and an internal research lab.
- In this role you work with technical and business team members - so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must. Design and develop applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use.
- Develop very high-quality production ready code within an agile environment.
- Write scalable code with extensive test coverage, working in a professional environment with source control, dev/stage/production release cycles, continuous integration, and deployment.
- Learn, improve, stretch, and from that, mentor and lead.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar and/or relevant work experience
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills; meticulous & methodical
- 3-5 years’ experience in Java server-side/back-end development in a production environment
- Excellent communication skills in working with co-workers and clients
- Strong self-driven research and problem-solving skills
- Java 8, English - Good
- Spring Boot / Cloud, Microservices / Docker, AWS / CloudFoundry, Webservices / REST APIs.
- Analytical Thinking, Good Communication Skills, Messaging / MQ, JSON / XML
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)