Our client is well known Japanese financial company who is seeking for legal specialist
- Provide legal consultancy that concern the company business to other department
Including review and provide legal comment on the contracts.
- Both internal & external. Act as the Company lawyer for the corporate litigation cases
- Review correctness of all legal documents before submit EO, CFO & CEO to sign such as contracts
- Advise the executives team on all business related significant legal risks/issues especially business
- Contracts to prepare and adjust the business direction to comply with the law.
- Control the company registration documents including company shareholder registration documents, Company intellectual properties, etc.
- Review, interact and communicate all government documents & letters i.e. with Bank of Thailand, Office of the Consumer Protection Board,etc.
- To raise the good relations and collaborations.
- Other assignment.
- Working Monday – Friday.
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Overtime pay
- Travel allowance
- Provident Fund
- Medical Allowance for Family Members
- Annual Physical Check-up
- Marriage Leave and Allowance
- Experiences 7-10 years in Legal Management and/or Legal Enforcement with 3-5 years in management roles.
- Solid background and knowledge of the industry and of Thai legal procedures
- English language: TOEIC 600 level
- Practical in Japanese
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)