Our Japanese customer, which is famous for Factory Automation and Safety Instrument Company, is seeking for candidate who has experience in Production control/ Production management
- Management of production control department (creation and management of policies and plans) *Has function of production process management, Purchase (Import & Export) management.
- Finding out issues (quality, productivity, production flow, etc.) related to the production of the entire plant, and policy planning and implementation
- Coordination with HQ and other group companies, coordination (production transfer, etc.)
- Training for production management and advanced production engineers
- Other duties as assigned
- Male/ Female, Thai nationality, 35 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field (Engineering field would be advantage).
- At least 5 years of experience in Production control.
- Having experience Production Management in Electronics business is preferable.
- Having creation and idea for product development or expand for market segment.
- Good ability of Japanese language (NO JLPT can considered)
- Able to travelling abroad (China and Taiwan)
- Position allowance
- Language allowance
- Commuting allowance
- Meal allowance
- Provident Fund
- Social Security Fund
- Group Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Bonus (last year 2.6 month)
Working hours: 8.00 - 17:00, Mon-Fri and Sat calendar
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)