Our client is a Japanese garment, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Japanese Speaking Merchandiser.
- Thai nationality, male or female. Age is 25-35 years old
- At least 2 year of working experience as Merchandiser, Purchasing or any position related
- Bachelor’s degree in any field related.
- Good command in Japanese (JPLT N2) and English
- Experience in Garment business is advantage
- Travelling oversea is required from times to times
- Able to use Microsoft office (Word, Excel, power point etc.)
- Good communication skills, Negotiable skill and Analytical skill
- Detail oriented, Excellent to problem-solving, Energetic, quick learner and driven personality
- Work independently under stress and pressure
- Production division
- Coordinate with Factory and Suppliers and Buyers (Head Office)
- Monitoring samples in order to ensure samples are delivered on schedule.
- Price negotiation / Costing / Samples Comments Creation in System
- Solution and negotiation on problems arising
- Follow up workmanship, quality and delivery process
- Manage materials and steady production
- Support factory team on any issue or inquiries arise
- Bonus: average 1 month
- Social Security Fund
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)