Our Japanese customer, which is well-known leading in Electronics Manufacturing more than 30 years, is seeking for General Manager who has ability to communicate in Japanese.
- In charge of production management.
- Plan and forecasts customer future requirements.
- Monitor quality delivery and product and cost performance.
- Inventory management
- Coordinate with trader and supply chain
- Support import tasks (document and clearance)
- Thai nationality, Ages and Gender are open.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Science, Business Admin or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in electronics or automotive manufacturing.
- Experience in procurement, supplier sourcing, cost control and so on.
- JLPT N3 or Good command in Japanese communication.
- TOEIC 700 or Good command in Japanese communication.
- Strong analytical capabilities and be able to work under pressure
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Security Fund
- Group Insurance
- Annual Medical Expense
- Physical check-up
- Company Bus
- Salary increment
Location: Pathum Thani
Working time: Monday - Friday and Saturday calendar
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)