Our client is a Japanese trading, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Japanese Speaking Export staff.
- Thai nationality. Female, 25-35 years old
- Bachelor degree in Japanese or related
- Have working experience at least 2 years as coordinator, sales support or import-export
- Must have BOI knowledge
- Fluently in Japanese (Up to JLPT 3) and English
- Experience in trading industry is preferable
- Able to use MS office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Active personality with passion to learn new things, able to work under pressure and detail oriented.
- Export & BOI Team
- Got order from Singapore branch and order the supplier in Thailand.
- Manage the delivery schedule with Singapore branch and Thai supplier.
- Contact with logistic companies about Export. (Shipment, Air, make and issue Documents)
- AR/AP (Account Receivable, Account Payable) with Singapore and Thai supplier.
- Make invoice, check the price, PR/PA
- Check the key in information each subordinates and apply to accounting.
- Meal allowance
- Bonus: over 3 months
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- 6 Japanese
- 31 Thai staff
- Mon - Fri 8:30-17:30
- No on Saturday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)