Our client, a Japanese company which have business in Electronic part, is seeking for candidate who plan and monitor material cycle in production line.
- Male/Female, age 30 - 35 years old
- Bachelor in any related field.
- At least 3 years experience in production control/planning.
- Good command of Japanese (N3) and English. (TOEIC 550 up)
- Supervise, establishes and coordinate the production schedule in a factory environment.
- Plan and monitor material movement in production cycle to ensure continuous operations.
- Analyze current and backlog job orders and accordingly develop production plan and schedule.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)