Our client is a heavy equipment transporter providing ocean freight shipping and inland distribution.
- Thai nationality
- 25-40 years old. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is preferable.
- New Graduate is welcome
- Experienced working for accounting in international company is preferable. (JLPT N3) and Good command in English (TOEIC 600 and higher is preferable)
- Able to use basic computer program and Microsoft office
- Ability to work to strict to strict deadlines and flexible in working hours.
- Responsible for invoices processing, tax invoice, receipt
- Update customer debtor and daily banking spreadsheet.
- Process and monitor all supplier invoices for Asia Pacific in invoice handling system.
- Respond to supplier queries.
Location: BTS Line, Bangkok
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)