1. Managing all quality processes to meet the required quality procedures.
2. Coordinate with customers for solving in customer complain and claim.
3. Managing all suppliers base supplying component to manufacturing.
4. To find the corrective and preventive action and continuous improvement.
5. Support customer visit and audit with ISO9001, IATF16949.
6. Coordinate between customer and internal production and QA/ QC teams for customer's requirement.
- Female or male, age preferably 35 - 45 years.
- Strong knowledge in IATF16949, ISO 9001.
- Proficient use of all statistical and analytical methods and tools (FMEA, APQP, PPAP, 8D, etc.)
- Management skill.
- Good Japanese speaking (at least JLPT N3)
- Good mindset and good communication.
- At least 5 years, experience as quality job in manufacturing and at least 3-years experience in management level.