- Preparation of the indicated items to audits and inspections by customer.
- Contractual matter such as ISO certification and regulatory arrangements.
-- Supervision and management of manufacturing control and quality control operations, such as making sure manufactured products meet quality standards.
-- Maintenance of plants and equipment, and response to government and customer inspections and audits.
-- Operation, management and improvement of quality regulations in manufacturing.
-- Change management for manufacturing process after installation of new equipment.
--- Verification of various records from product manufacturing to equipment maintenance.
--- The trouble of assessing the impact of the product on the uncovered.
--- Collect information on activities in the plant and review procedures
--- Customer relations (including complaint handling), etc.
- Male, 40-50 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of engineering
- Business level of English and Japanese
- Over 10 years experience in QA QC experience
- Over 5 yrs. management as QAQC team
- Working at parts of Automotive or Automotive company