Our client has expertise in hire-purchase of motorcycles as it has been in the motorcycle leasing business for over 20 years.
The JAVA Developer will develop, implement, maintain and support web application using JAVA/JEE (Spring + Hibernate + Vaadin) technologies. The JAVA Developer will be part of an experienced team with a broad set of technical skills using Agile project management to build the next core business software of the Group.
- UX design: Drive multi-devices (computer, tab and mobile) design efforts, across browsers using Vaadin framework for users.
- Development: Participate to the development of new functionalities using JAVA/JEE technologies around Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Project: Participate to the full stack of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- BEng in Computing, BS in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Must have strong front end development/analysis/debugging skills in JEE, SPRING/STRUTS/MVC frameworks, Core Java, Design patterns.
- Experience with continuous delivery principles experience in Agile projects, Git experience for source code.
- Ability to speak and write in English.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with JDK 8 - with the knowledge of Lambda, Generic, and Design patterns (MVP/MVC, Dependency Injection)
- Hibernate knowledge.
- Experience with Vaadin Framework (https://vaadin.com/home)
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently in the working level
- The knowledge of Software development life cycle: Test-driven development, and Agile framework
Needs to Be:
- Technical adept
- Agile team oriented
- Adaptable with Back-end related tasks: Service and Persistence layers
- Creative and work with team members to develop new solutions
- Outstanding problem solving ability person
- Funeral grants
- Life, Accident & Health Insurance
- Health Check
- Provident Fund
- Adjust the annual
- Bonus (Average 6 Months)
- Annual Leave 9 day
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)