Our client is one of the private equity firm invest in various projects. We are looking for candidate to proceed with Due Diligence & Transaction Execution who will actively support a team of RM or Senior Director in all transaction and execution dealings.
- Thai male / female, age between 30-45 years old
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Economic, Accounting, Business Administration or related fields
- At least 8 years working experience preferably - Finance related fields (investment banking, banking, consulting)
- Act as a Project Manager for each transaction; to proceed for the all aspects of the pre/post approval process of transactions.
- Preparation of professional instructions, preparation of all necessary important documentations, monitoring of/liaising with professionals throughout the transaction process,
- Deal screening: call and/or meet with prospects, evaluate opportunities
- Ensure consistent, high quality Due Diligence is undertaken, and that all transactions are executed in accordance with Capital Markets quality.
- Ability to perform market research to help identify new investment trends and opportunities
- Generate business development ideas for sectors under responsibility assigned.
- International exposure with Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong leadership, financial, conceptual, communication, and analytical skills
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)