- Responsible for execution of daily warehouse operations (pick, pack, put-away).
- Responsible for stock accuracy, cycle count, and storage management.
- Develop and implement warehouse operation systems by determining adequate product handling and identification best practices, storage requirements, equipment utilization and inventory management.
- Review and prepare workflows, layouts, and procedures.
- Organize and arrange shift schedule, operating to ensure smooth operation of all factory warehouse in according to meet goals
- Overview and monitor team disciplines and actively follow and improve safety.
- Lead the implementation of warehouse management system.
- Implement operational cost control to achieve business goals
- Develop annual operational budgets and periodical reviews, supporting other managers and working closely with Finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Management or related fields.
- At least 5 years' experience in management level in warehouse, logistics of distribution, prefer experiences from 3PL.
- Experience from a multinational company is a must.
- Knowledgeable in 5S, TPM, Kaizen and Lean manufacturing.
- Computer literacy: MS. Office Suite, ERP and WMS systems.
- Able to work under pressure and in diversity culture.
- Strong leadership, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Teamwork-oriented and strong management skill.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English (TOEIC score: 700 or above)
- Working location: Saraburi.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)