Our client is leading furniture and recliner manufacturer, distributor and retailer from USA.
- Driving new introductions that support growth in Asian territories.
- Develops balanced assortment of products and assists in selection of covers for the Asian region.
- Works closely with R&D teams to provide direction in the execution of concept sketches to final prototype.
- Provides product briefs to outside designers on aesthetics and other requirements.
- Travels as required to R&D, Markets, cover suppliers, dealers and competitors.
- Responsible for necessary furniture market showroom selections, documents, and other required sales and or training tools, as well as present and train.
- Provides feedback on frame and cover selections for each High Point Market, to ensure the Asian region will be appropriately represented to insure a successful market.
- Provide direction on frame and cover selection, as well as layout instructions for Asian furniture shows.
- Works with Asian Sales team to understand product and cover needs for dealers and partners in their territories; and navigates volume necessities to ensure product introduced is profitable.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Design or related fields.
- Thai Nationality only, Male or Female, age between 32-45 years old.
- At least 5 years experiences in merchandising role in furniture or textiles industries with at least 3 years in supervisory position.
- Good understanding of market requirements, competitive costs and margin implications.
- Strong presentation skill with fully understanding of profit analysis.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Able to travel within country and in Asian Region (Travel 35%).
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)