Our client is a well-known Japanese company that they are now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Finance and Accounting Manager.
- Perform and control complete audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Manage and ensure the department budget is balanced and strengths are being leveraged as effectively as possible.
- Maintain open communication with management, audit committee and oversee financial disclosures
- Document process, compliance documents and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Maintain inventory of businesses policies, practices and processes
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Create and update internal audit plan and develop new audit programs to ensure adequate financial controls
- Provide ongoing feedback to the team to ensure effective planning and personal career growth.
- Maintain continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Business Administration, Business Management, Finance or related field.
- Minimum 5years of professional experience in auditing, and compliance with CPA certificate.
- Understand standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and ability to fully comply with IIA standard.
- Knowledge of Thai tax rules
- Capable to present reports or perform presentation in Japanese would be advantageous.
- Knowledgeable in J-SOX compliance and working for auditing firm is preferable.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)